onsdag 15. oktober 2008

Fall '08

I don't know about you, but I'm not really a fan of the fall. Cold days, depressing rain, grey landscape and black mood.

To cheer myself up a bit I made my own list of the good things about fall:


-Fall-

-Sitting inside under a blanket with a big cup of hot chocolate (with cream), just thinking

-Another excuse to sit more on my computer (not that I need one)

-In the middle of this grayness all the trees become colorful and actually very beautiful (well, this is before they die and only the brown thing are left) :P

-Almost halloween, a movie night with friends! :D

-You can use your huge cozy sweater anytime

-We start looking forward to christmas, new years eve, ginger bread cookies and presents, and sometimes even to easter! But the best highlight is always summer :)

-A nice time to share with your boyfriend!

well, that just made me more upset about not having one, haha xD

-Listening to MUSIC <3


Ps: The pictures in this post is from right now, I just sticked the camera out my window :)


My hair then and now; xD


At my computer, fixing


Fall


Have you seen Fritt Vilt 2? :D

Ingen kommentarer: